What will my dog's grooming cost?
In-home grooming charges will be based upon the condition of the dog's coat, the time it normally takes for the entire grooming and travel.
There is a base fee for every dog 30lbs and under that will begin $55.00-$75.00.
Every grooming will include a travel fee of $20.00.
Grooming time is usually and hour to an hour and a half.
A few examples (dogs who have normal 1 hour grooming time and coats in perfect condition)might be:
Miniature Schnauzer $65.00
Mini Poodle (clipped) $55.00+
Cockapoo (short) $55.00-65.00
Maltese (short) $55.00
Shitzue (short) $65.00
All mixes short $45.00+
These rates are estimates!
The dogs that would be "clipped" referrers to short all over !
Please email and share details about the condition of your dog's coat and what you would desire for a grooming and I can best give you a quote.
Each Grooming Includes:
- Bath with natural and safe shampoo plus conditioner
- Hand blow dry while on the table
- Ears cleaned and hair removed if needed
- Nails cut (grinding upon request)
- Dematting will be done ONLY if it does not cause harm to the dog, otherwise the coat will need to be clipped short
- Gentle Handling
- NO TEETH BRUSHING! Teeth brushing should be done at home on a daily basis. There is no benefit to having it done once every 6-8+ weeks. Every day brushing is what the dogs need for a healthy mouth/teeth.
*Jackie is knowledgeable of all breed standards and desired hair designs for all mixed breeds.
Happy Bath Time!