What will my dog's grooming cost?
Grooming cost is based on the amount of time it takes me to work on one dog at a time!
- Size does not matter! Type/length/density/amount of coat is what is taken into consideration
- 2 dogs of different sizes can take the same amount of time
- Every coat on a dog is unique
- Every dog's temperament is unique
- Nothing is FORCED upon your dog
- I dry them by hand with a hand held dryer IF they are frightened of the forced air dryer, this takes time and much effort
- TIME is the basis for our grooming rate that begins at $80.00
- Dogs are not put in crates for drying
- Considerable time is taken to ensure the dogs have a positive grooming experience....this is also included in the cost
- No vaccines are needed because dogs only stay for the time it takes to groom them, which is usually 1-1.5 hours
Wait or shop while your dog is groomed!
LOCATION: Holistic Veterinary Healing
Each Grooming Includes:
- Bath with natural and safe shampoo plus conditioner
- Hand blow dry while on the table (NO cage drying)
- Ears cleaned and hair removed if needed
- Nails cut (grinding upon request)
- Dematting will be done ONLY if it does not cause harm to the dog, otherwise the coat will need to be clipped short
- Gentle Handling
- NO TEETH BRUSHING! Teeth brushing should be done at home on a daily basis. There is no benefit to having it done once every 6-8+ weeks. Every day brushing is what the dogs need for a healthy mouth/teeth.
*Jackie is knowledgeable of all breed standards and desired hair designs for all mixed breeds.
*Dogs are groomed immediately when they arrive for their appointment, NO waiting and NO crates!
*And, because the dogs do not stay for extended amounts of time, vaccines are not required.
Happy Bath Time!